If you have an Android device then you don’t need to search on web for your favorite ringtone. Now you can make your own ringtone by cutting your favorite song directly from your device. There are lots of apps you can find on Google Play Store for this propose. But the app which I’ve found the best is “MP3 Cutter & Ringtone Maker”. This app has an average rating of 4.4 with 14,920 “5 star” ratings on Google Play Store.
What you can do with Mp3 Cutter & Ringtone Maker ?
You can cut the best part of your favorite song and save it as Ringtone, Alarm, Music File or Notification Tone. This app is really easy and simple to operate and fast in action. It supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most of other music formats. The MP3 Cutter & Ringtone Make app has its own inbuilt Audio Player, Audio Cutter and Audio Recorder.
As I said before, this app is very simple to use: Select the music file>>Trim it>>Save it and it’s done. You can download the app from Google Play Store (link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vimtec.ringeditor&feature=search_result) for free.
- Record Button: At the top left of the app, there’s a record button with a symbol of a mic on it. You can record your voice or anything else for editing.
- Search: There’s a Search option the top of the app where you can search the required music file from the list by typing the name of the file.
- An Inverted Red Triangle: In front of every file there’s an inverted red triangle. Tap on the triangle corresponding to file which you want to edit.
- Option to Delete: You can also delete the file by tapping on that inverted red triangle. You’ll see a confirmation alert to confirm that you really want to delete the file.
- Waveform representation of the Audio: To edit an audio, this app will display a waveform representation of that audio.
- Zoom: There are 4 zoom levels available in this app for you to edit the audio accurately.
- Set Start and End for the audio: To set a Start and End for the audio file, an optional touch interface is available. There’re two scroll buttons, one for the Start point and another for the End point. Hold down the scroll button and drag it to the point where you want.
- You can also set the Start and End point manually by typing values in the Start and End box at the bottom of the app.
- Reset: In case you think you’re not trimming the audio correctly then you can start again using “reset” option. You can find this option by tapping the menu button.
- Save the clip: After trimming the audio, you can save and name your audio clip by pressing on save button at the top right corner of the app.
- Set the new clip as whatever you want to: When you save a clip, you can set it as a ringtone, Alarm Tone, Notification Tone or Music file.
- So overall “MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker” is a perfect app for making your own audio clips for different uses. Many Android users love this app; you can see it on your own from the image below.
So what you’re waiting for? Grab this amazing Mp3 Cutter & Ringtone Maker app from Google Play Store and make your own amazing ringtones. If you have something to say about this app, then we warmly welcome you to comment below.